Front Page Headlines (click link to navigate to story)
|Illegal Immigration & Another Federal Stand-down and Failure to Protect National Security
• Comment by David Sadler
|UN & Federal Land Grab - America vs BLM/Sen Harry Reid
in Clark County, Nevada, USA
• Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie Says Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable
• Judge Jeanine Pirro On "Dirty" Harry, Blm Land Grabs In Nevada And Texas
• Texas AG Abbott To BLM: 'Come And Take It'
• Reid: 'Something Will Happen' To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy
• CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
• Lawmakers from 9 western states meet to discuss reclaiming federal land within their borders
• Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists"
• New Video Alleges Evidence of Rebel Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria
• False Flag sarin gas attack evidence mounting
|Young People Are Awakening
from cultural indoctrination
• Harvard Poll Shows Millennials Have 'Historically Low' Levels Of Trust In Government
• Arseniy Yatsenyuk resigns from post of Ukrainian prime minister
• RUSSIA BLINKS - Abandons Eastern Ukrainians wishing alliance with Russia
• Pro-Russians seize another east Ukraine town [Kostyantynivka]
• Alleged OSCE Observers ... Are Active Duty NATO Military Officers Out of Uniform
• Top U.S. Diplomat: Russia Has Betrayed the "New World Order"
• Kiev military op: Ukrainian army tanks, APCs, troops attack Slavyansk
• Russia reinforces troops alone border with Ukraine
• Ukraine forces deliver armor to Pro-Russia separatists
• Kiev military op in eastern Ukraine with live updates
• Donetsk Republic referendum scheduled for May 11, 2014
Beginning July 28, 2014
updated: 2014 [07.28]
Illegal Immigration & Another Federal Stand-down
U.S. Constitutional showdown
at the US / Mexico Border
• Understanding Sovereign National Borders
Comment by David Sadler
July 28, 2014
Does your house have walls? Does your house have doors? Do you lock your doors and prevent people on the street from simply walking into your house or apartment and eating your food, wearing your clothes, spending your money? Of course you do.
Your house is the border of your personal sovereignty so you can secure and manage your personal life.
National borders are the walls and doors of our society so we as a people can secure and manage our society.
Americans can not save the world from itself, but we can manage our society for the benefit of the people who legally belong to it including its children.
Those who advocate open borders, amnesty for illegal immigrants and who stand-down the enforcement of our immigration laws and national borders are working for the destruction of the USA.
They are invoking God's name in their deception, and they are using children on the front lines of their physical invasion of the United States.
This agenda will harm children both within and without the USA. These people are on the dark side of humanity.
Obama needs to be impeached now. The borders need to be secured now. The illegals need to be ushered out of our house / our nation now. If the GOP doesn't do this now, they do not deserve leadership and can not be trusted with the Presidency.
Beginning April 11, 2014
updated: 2014 [04.27, 04.23, 04.15, 04.14, 04.12, 04.11, 07.06]
UN & Federal Land Grab
America vs BLM/Sen Harry Reid
U.S. Constitutional showdown
at the Cliven Bundy ranch
in Clark County, Nevada, USA
Mr. & Mrs. Cliven Bundy
These are the faces of Real Americans with the love of liberty in their hearts.
"The fact that the ranchers were well armed and willing to literally fight for their rights
probably tempered the enthusiasm of the federal forces to engage in further aggression." -- Ben Carson
• Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie Says Cliven Bundy Must Be Held Accountable / ABC News, 7.5.2014
"Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said Bundy crossed the line when he allowed states' rights supporters, including self-proclaimed militia members, onto his property to aim guns at police.
"If you step over that line, there are consequences to those actions," Gillespie told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "And I believe they stepped over that line. No doubt about it. They need to be held accountable for it."
• Judge Jeanine [Pirro] On "Dirty" Harry, Blm Land Grabs In Nevada And Texas / FOX News, 4.26.2014
• Texas AG Abbott To BLM: 'Come And Take It' / breitbart.com, 22 Apr 2014
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott says in the article, "This is the latest line of attack by the Obama Administration where it seems like they have a complete disregard for the rule of law in this country ... And now they've [BLM] crossed the line quite literally by coming into the State of Texas and trying to claim Texas land as federal land. And, as the Attorney General of Texas I am not going to allow this ... What Barack Obama's BLM is doing ... is so out of bounds and so offensive that we should have quick and successful legal action if they dare attempt to tread on Texas land and take it from private property owners in this state."
• CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend / , 22 Apr 2014
Ben Carson says in the article, "The massive show of federal force in the Bundy case is frightening because it gives us a brief glimpse of the totalitarian regime that awaits a sleeping populace that does not take seriously its voting responsibilities, and places in public office (and returns them to office) [people] who do not represent traditional American values. The fact that the ranchers were well armed and willing to literally fight for their rights probably tempered the enthusiasm of the federal forces to engage in further aggression.
"Another important lesson from this incident is the value of a well-armed citizenry. The Second Amendment was crafted by wise citizens who recognized how quickly an enemy invasion could occur or how our own government could be deceived into thinking it had the right to dominate the people. Such domination is considerably more difficult when people have arms and can put up significant resistance. This is the reason that brutal dictators like Fidel Castro, Josef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin tried to disarm the populace before imposing governmental control. Such domination could occur in America in the not-too-distant future if we are not vigilant."
• Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover / Salt Lake Tribune, 2014.04.18
From the article, "It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday. More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds."
"What's happened in Nevada is really just a symptom of a much larger problem." -- Utah House Speaker Becky Lockhart
"We have to start managing these lands. It's the right thing to do for our people, for our environment, for our economy and for our freedoms." -- Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder
"If we don't stand up and act, seeing that trajectory of what's coming … those problems are going to get bigger." -- Utah Rep. Ken Ivory
• "Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They're nothing more than domestic terrorists ... I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism."
-- Sen. Harry Reid, Reid calls Bundy supporters 'domestic terrorists' / LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL, 2014.04.17 --
• "... I don't think it's going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen. We are a nation of laws, not of men and women."
-- Sen. Harry Reid, Reid: 'Something Will Happen' To Stop Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy / , 2014.04.22 --
• Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.17
• MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as "Insurgents," Attacks Infowars, Drudge / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.12
• After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next? / Reuters, 2014.04.17
Reuters casts the BLM as victims and the Bundy supporters and defenders as radical extremists. The only violence perpetrated was perpetrated by the BLM. The BLM also destroyed property, infrastructure and abused/killed animals. But Reuters portrays them as victims while defenders of land, property and civilian life are the extremists. What a sad commentary. Hopefully, the mainstream media will see the true Americans in it rise to begin to publish the truth.
• "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over."
-- Sen. Harry 'Cleanface' Reid, Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over", MyNews4.com & KRNV, 2014.04.14 --
• "We believe in a country in which we are subject to laws and you can’t just ignore the laws we don’t like .... [Cliven Bundy] should be prosecuted."
-- Rory Reid (son of Sen. Harry 'Cleanface' Reid), Rory Reid: Rancher Cliven Bundy "Should Be Prosecuted", KSVN-TV, 2014.04.15, "Breitbart.com reported lawyer Rory Reid, the son of Sen. Reid, had been appointed the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, fronting the bid by the Chinese company to build a $5-billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughton, Nevada.", Reid Smelling Anything But Rosy In Ranch Fight, WND, 2014.04.11 --
• "It’s time for Nevada to stand up to the federal government and demand the return of the BLM lands to the people of Nevada."
-- Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, Republican from Las Vegas, Nevada Rancher: 'The Founding Fathers Didn’t Create A Government Like This', lasvegas.cbslocal.com, 2014.04.15 --
• Feds Desperate to Hide Harry Reid Link to Bundy Land Grab / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.15
From the article's video 'about', "The feds are so desperate to hide Harry Reid’s connection to a Communist Chinese energy company linked to the Cliven Bundy land grab, they are now even deleting Google’s cached version of an explosive document originally deleted from the BLM website."
• Harry Reid Bolsters Son’s Interests in Chinese Solar Plant Deal / thenewamerican.com, 06 September 2012
From the article, "Both Rory and his father have since denied having ever discussed the $5-billion deal. A spokeswoman for Sen. Reid, Kristen Orthman, insisted that he’d never deliberated over the project with his son. Rory Reid added, "I have never discussed the project with my father or his staff.""
".... Nevada Sen. Harry Reid, U.S. Rep. Shelley Berkley, D-Nev., and Gov. Brian Sandoval were among the political leaders who lauded the company when it announced it would start making solar panels in the Golden Triangle Industrial Park."
• Democrat leader reaped $1.1 million from sale of land he didn't own / USA Today, 10/11/2006
From the article, "Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid collected a $1.1 million windfall on a Las Vegas land sale even though he hadn't personally owned the property for three years, property deeds show ... Reid hung up the phone when questioned about the deal during an AP interview last week ... Kent Cooper, who oversaw government disclosure reports for federal candidates for two decades in the Federal Election Commission, said Reid's failure to report the 2001 sale and his ties to Brown's company violated Senate rules."
Comment by David Sadler,
Why would the honorable U.S. Senator from Nevada, 'Dirty a.k.a. Cleanface' Harry Reid, and his very ethical and moral lawyer son, Rory, who is working for the Communist Chinese solar company, ENN, want to destroy data, records and history from the BLM website since they are so convinced that the facts are on their side and that they are upholding the law of the land? Clearly, their behavior makes them seem like they are guilty as hell and want to cover their unethical, immoral, unconstitutional and criminal tracks.
REAL AMERICANS FACE OFF WITH THE FEDS AND BLM
Photo credit unavailable
Map by Environmental Perspectives, Inc
Agenda 21 and special interest development of the land and minerals most likely motives.
"SENATOR HARRY REID: CATTLE RUSTLER FOR COMMUNIST CHINA"
- Independent Examiner, London
Photo: First Solar Media press release
via Business News
Sen. Harry 'Cleanface' Reid helps to break ground for construction of the Moapa Southern Paiute Solar Project along with representatives from the Moapa Band of Paiutes, executives from First Solar, Inc. and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power on March 21, 2014.
"We are a nation of laws, not of men and women." -- Sen. Harry Reid
• Questions Raised About Senator Reid’s Connection to Bundy Ranch Dispute / New American, Monday, 14 April 2014
From the article, ".... the land on which Bundy grazes his cattle is not the same land that ENN sought near Laughlin, which is over 200 miles away. However, the Bundy grazing land is within the BLM's Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone, an area the BLM and DOW also want to use for 'utility-scale solar energy development,' whether constructed by ENN or someone else. As blogger and candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives from California’s 8th District Rodney Lee Conover recently wrote: "As part of the plan for the Dry Lake solar zone, any solar developers are expected to pay into a fund to 'mitigate' the Gold Butte area. However, the 'mitigation' activities can't take place with cattle grazing in the area. If the mitigation doesn't take place, no money for the BLM."
".... one thing is evident from what has transpired in Nevada: The federal government has reneged on a long-standing arrangement made by a rancher in good faith by which he and his family have earned a living for generations. In so doing, they have run roughshod over the rights of a U.S. citizen and have employed constitutionally dubious means to do so. If justice prevails, some judge with respect for the Constitution may follow the example of Chief Judge Robert C. Jones of the Federal District Court of Nevada. Last year — in the case of U.S. v. Hage — Jones issued an impassioned preliminary bench ruling in which he charged federal officials of the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) with an ongoing series of illegal actions against Nevada rancher E. Wayne Hage. Jones described the bureaucrats’ actions as “abhorrent” and a literal, criminal conspiracy."
• Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" / MyNews4.com & KRNV, April 14, 2014
From the article, "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," [Sen. 'Cleanface' Harry] Reid said.
• Flashback: Sen. Reid Breaks Ground for Nevada Solar Farm Near Bundy Ranch / infowars.com, 2014.04.14
• UPDATE 2 BREAKING: Senator Harry Reid: cattle rustler for Communist China / Independent, April 11, 2014
From the article, "... Senator Harry Reid, known as 'Cleanface' by the Nevada mob, and named by Judicial Watch as one of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians," has been using the BLM to seize rangeland on behalf of campaign contributors ... All other ranchers have been driven out of the county, but Bundy refuses to bend ... The politicians who fixed this deal are Senator Harry Reid and his son, Rory. And they did so on behalf of the Communist Chinese who intend to build the largest solar energy complex in America ... So now we get the true picture. Likely Clark County political corruption going along with this ... This issue needs to be fought at every level and Harry Reid & Co. need to be brought up on charges!"
• Cliven Bundy Latest headlines (Independent Examiner)
Totalitarian Collectivism / batr.org, 2014.04.14
• Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege After Infowars Exposé of Chinese Land Grab / Infowars.com, April 12, 2014
From the article, "UPDATE: Feds Back Down In New Bundy Standoff, Agree to Release Cattle. The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet."
• Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
From the article, "The Bureau of Land Management, whose director was Sen. Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) former senior adviser, has purged documents from its web site stating that the agency wants Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle off of the land his family has worked for over 140 years in order to make way for solar panel power stations."
• Infowars Reporter Goes Off On Propaganda Information Officer: Video / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
• REID SMELLING ANYTHING BUT ROSY IN RANCH FIGHT / WND, April 11, 2014
• VIDEO: Clark County Sheriff Gillespie: BLM TO CEASE OPERATION / Infowars.com, April 12, 2014
• Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Feds / ABC, April 12, 2014
• Update: Clark Co. Sheriff Announces BLM ‘Will Cease Operation,’ Cattle Released / Infowars.com, April 12, 2014
• BLM releases cattle to Bundy / 8NewsNow, April 12, 2014
• Federal agents back down in stand-off with armed cowboys: BLM release cattle after they were surrounded by militia following agreement to stop targeting rancher in modern-day 'range war' / Daily Mail, April 12, 2014
• BLM Action in Nevada is Unconstitutional, Here's Why / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
• U.S. Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 / press-pubs
"To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--"
• County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters 'Better Have Funeral Plans' / Infowars.com, April 11, 2014
From the article, "I was just told by commissioner Collins of Clark County NV that all of us folks from Utah are a bunch of 'inbred bastards' and if we are coming to Clark Cointy NV to support Cliven Bundy we all 'better have funeral plans'. We should 'turn our asses around on mind our own f-ing business'. Now there’s some classy leadership for you,' wrote Bushman on his official Facebook page." -- Darin Bushman, a Piute County, Utah, commissioner relating an encounter with Clark County, Nevada Commissioner Tom Collins --
• Cliven Bundy Calls on Sheriff to Start Arresting BLM Feds / Infowars.com, April 10, 2014
From the article, "Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy has called on Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie to start arresting Bureau of Land Management agents on charges of trespassing and theft as his battle against the federal government intensifies."
• VIDEO: Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting regarding Cliven Bundy 4 09 2014
• VIDEO: Cliven Bundy speaking at the Moapa Valley Town Board meeting 04/09/14
• VIDEO: BLM Caught Illegally Destroying 100 Yr Old Water Tanks
• VIDEO: Federal Agents Assault Bundy Family & Protestors With Tazers and K-9
• VIDEO: Bundy Ranch: A message to the U.S. Military / This video shows how this issue is beginning to snowball.
• SPLC Admits U.N. Losing Battle With Grassroot Activists Over Agenda 21 / Infowars.com, April 22, 2014
Photo by Jason Bean/Las Vegas Review-Journal/AP.
"Cowboys and patriots: Kholten Gleave, right, of Utah, pauses for the National Anthem outside of Bunkerville , Nev. while gathering with other supporters of the Bundy family to challenge the Bureau of Land Management"
Photo caption by Daily Mail
Photo by AP.
"Thanks: Rancher Cliven Bundy, middle, addresses his supporters along side Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie, right, on April 12, 2014"
Photo caption by Daily Mail
The arrogance of the criminals who have occupied the US government is on full display when they try to limit the First Amendment to fenced in areas. As seen below, real Americans will ignore this unconstitutional restriction of the First Amendment
Photos by AP from the article by Daily Mail
April 8, 2014
Sarin Gas False Flag
Evidence is mounting that the 2013 sarin gas attack
against the civilians of Ghouta, Syria
was a false flag conducted by the 'rebel' group al-Nursa
and was enabled by Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Art by Anthony Freda
The purpose of the false flag would be to incite the people of western nations to revenge against the Syrian government and to justify a western military attack upon Syria. President Obama referred to the use of a WMD as crossing a 'red line.' Led by the USA, this invasion would have replaced the Bashar Hafez al-Assad government with one controlled by the west.
The controlled western mainstream media (MSM) enthusiastically fanned the flames of this incitement until the evidence mounted indicating that this was a false flag propaganda. The MSM has since ignored evidence implicating Turkey, Saudi Arabia and al-Nursa in the murder of the innocent Syrian civilians victimized by this attack using WMD sarin gas.
• New Video Alleges Evidence of Rebel Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria / infowars.com, April 29, 2014
From the article, "A new video appears to show dead Syrian soldiers who may have been the victims of a chemical weapons attack launched by western-backed rebels .... The clip shows members of the Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist group walking around what appears to be a former Syrian Army position in a remote area strewn with the dead bodies of soldiers. Some of the victims have blackened faces while others appear to have no visible injuries. Gas masks lie nearby some of the bodies. Most of the soldiers appear to be unarmed, suggesting they were not engaged in a gunfight or repelling a conventional attack at the time of their deaths. Nearby tanks appear to be fully intact."
• US Media Repeats Iraq WMD Folly With Syria By Ignoring Hersh Sarin Reports / MintPressNews, April 8, 2014
From the article, "Over the weekend, reports surfaced that The New York Times, The Washington Post and the New Yorker — had all declined to publish the second installment of Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh’s reports on Syria. Published in the London Review of Books, 'The Red Line and The Rat Line' suggests the United States' near-invasion of Syria last fall was likely based on a false pretext. It also alleges that the corporate media once again failed to question unsubstantiated claims made by U.S. intelligence officials who accused the Bashar al-Assad regime of being responsible for the the Aug. 21, 2013 chemical weapons attack."
• NATO Members Conduct False Flag Terror In Attempt to Whip Up War / WashingtonsBlog, April 8, 2014
From the article, "Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh (who uncovered the Iraq prison torture scandal and the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam) says that high-level American sources tell him that the Turkish government carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government."
"A ... tape recording of top Turkish officials planning a false flag attack to be blamed on Syria as a causus belli was just leaked a couple of weeks ago, and confirmed by Turkey as being authentic."
• Turkey Behind Sarin Attack in Syria / Infowars.com, April 7, 2014, by Kurt Nimmo
From the article, "[Seymour] Hersh reports on the sarin gas attack in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta last year. At the time the Obama administration and a chorus of neocons stated emphatically, and without a shred of evidence, that the Syria government was responsible for the attack. In fact, the variety of sarin used in the attack, according to British intelligence, did not match that known to be in Syria's chemical weapons arsenal. After this evidence was relayed to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and subsequently the Obama administration, a planned attack on Syria's infrastructure - and, in effect, the Syrian people - was called off despite Obama's "red line" propaganda campaign.
"As we noted last December, Hersh discovered the brutal jihadist mercenary group al-Nusra was behind the sarin attack, not the Syrian government. "The establishment media ignored Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh's latest article indicating al-Nusra was behind sarin attacks in Syria," we wrote after the New Yorker refused to publish his findings. "Hersh's inability to get the story published provides further evidence revealing establishment control of the corporate media and its dictation of information to be made public." The story, Whose Sarin?, was picked up by the London Review of Books after the author was snubbed by the New Yorker."
• Whose sarin? / London Review of Books, Vol. 35 No. 24 · 19 December 2013, by Seymour M. Hersh
• Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack / Infowars.com, August 30, 2013, by Paul Joseph Watson
• EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack / MintPressNews, August 29, 2013, By Dale Gavlak and Yahya Ababneh
• Obama says his 'red line' in Syria conflict is WMD / AP, 8/21/2012
• Web search: 'obama syria wmd red line'
Photo credit unavailable.
Sarin gas victims in Syria.
Evidence is mounting that the 2013 sarin gas attack
was a false flag conducted by the 'rebel' group al-Nursa
and was enabled by Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
The reporting of this evidence is being ignored
by the western mainstream media.
March 21, 2014
Revised, April 8, 2014
Young People Are Awakening
to the way the world works
by David Sadler
As never before, young people are awakening to the way the world of politics, power and finance really works.
Awakening to the Party Warfare Distraction (the false partisan paradigm)
A young Carey Wedler demonstrates in the video below her realization that governments govern by force and that the reins of government power are in the hands of forces pursuing a common agenda to exert control over the mass of humanity and the natural wealth of the planet. She realizes that political party patches, symbols and rhetoric are a thin veneer of deception to mask the true intent of most who seek to govern over others.
Whether Carey is the actual author of this content, I don't know. What I do know is that when I speak with young people, more and more they are expressing the very sentiments expressed by Carey in this video, and that bodes well for Americans and for people all over the world.
• VIDEO: On YouTube: Why I'm burning my last bridge with Obama
• Carey Wedler Youtube channel here.
Awakening to the false argument "If you don't support the war, you don't support the troops."
Americans are constantly told that, "If you don't support the war, you don't support the troops." Americans are told that, "Politics stops at the water's edge," meaning that once America goes to war overseas all partisan criticisms and all public dissent should stop and everyone should jump on the bandwagon of supporting the war in order to support the troops. It's clear to see that these types of verbal challenges are a psychological manipulative technique to gain support for wars and suppress dissent for wars regardless of the legality, morality and necessity of the wars. These challenges disarm most people argumentatively, but not all as we shall see below.
While overseas, the troops invade other sovereign nations and commence to the destroy the lives, security and wealth of other people who are just like their families and friends back home. While overseas in the modern era of global imperialism, our soldier family members are asked to do things that only murderers and terrorists would do. Many of them simply can't handle the things they've seen and the things they've been ordered to do. (22 Veterans Commit Suicide Every Day, web search: veteran suicides)
Not many years ago, Americans were conditioned to believe that Americans won wars because we knew what we were fighting for. We were fighting for freedom! But our returning vets and many of our military leaders know better. Can you name one foreign war since WWII that America has fought for defense of the people of the United States of America? Waiting .....
Once the troops come home blown to bits physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally, the government that sent them overseas classifies the veterans as a potential domestic terrorist threat, denies their medical conditions and the causes of those conditions, deprives them of their constitutional rights they thought they were fighting to defend, subjects them to substandard medical care in the VA hospitals and even subjects them to experimentation without their knowledge or consent.
Young people arose during the Vietnam war to stop it, and stop it they did - not on the battlefields of Vietnam but in the streets and on the college campuses of America. That activism vanished after Vietnam, but is now beginning to reawaken as young people such as Josie Outlaw demonstrates in her video below.
It takes an amazing amount of courage to say the things that Josie says in her video, 'Supporting the Troops.' But Josie is in real support of the troops at the same time that she stands up of for human dignity and respect for the rights of other people to live life unmolested by aggressive, murderous military powers.
• VIDEO: Josie Outlaw On Youtube: Supporting the Troops
• Josie Outlaw YouTube channel here.
• VIDEO: American anti-war activist and former soldier Mike Prysner speaks about when he realized that he and his fellow soldiers were the terrorists.
• VIDEO: The Great Dictator speech / Charlie Chaplin
• Americans who don’t know where Ukraine is are more likely to support military intervention – poll / RT, April 08, 2014
• Harvard Poll Shows Millennials Have 'Historically Low' Levels Of Trust In Government / Business Insider, April 30, 2014
From the article, "Harvard's poll showed millennials, which the pollsters defined as peopled aged 18 to 29, have lost trust in a variety of different major public institutions including the President, the military, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the federal government as a whole. Of all the institutions tracked by the poll, the President and the military lost the most trust among young Americans with a seven point drop."
Beginning March 3, 2014
by David Sadler
updated: 2014 [05.07, 04.28, 04.25, 04.24, 04.16, 04.11, 04.08, 04.06, 03.24, 03.18, 03.16, 03.13, 03.12, 03.08, 03.03, 07.24]
Map by MapQuest
Russia/Ukraine troop movement map by RUSI via Washington Post.
Comment by David Sadler
For several years now the Ukraine has been "in play" as U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt is fond of saying. Several rounds have already been fought.
Events in the Ukraine are just getting started for this round of Western backed maneuvers which began with Western backed protests leading to a coup that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and installed interim president Oleksandr Turchynov.
For over a decade, the West has been steadily encircling Russia with military bases and missiles. At the same time, the West has run a destabilization campaign in the former Soviet republics to install puppet governments favorable to the West.
But in attempting to take the Ukraine, the West has underestimated Russia's resolve to protect its borders, security and regional sphere of influence.
The bottom line is that Russia is not about to allow its Black Sea warm water port on Crimea to be taken by a Ukrainian government controlled by the West (US/EU).
Another bottom line is that the New World Order (NWO) wants war with Russia. The NWO thinks it can win a war against Russia and survive. But who is the NWO and who does it expect to survive if Russia stands its ground? That's the question.
Is the New World Order the West? Is the 'West' who we think it is, or is it a very small group dispersed across the globe ready for the end game of its gambit for world domination to be played out?
Comment by David Sadler
Secessionist movements will continue to gather momentum with eastern Ukraine being the leader in the movement. Russia will not have to invade Ukraine. Ukrainians will bring parts of Ukraine to Russia as time makes clear to the Ukrainians that the western backed coup is not about improving the lives of the Ukrainian people. The Ukrainians will come to see quickly now that the coup was about setting into motion the looting of Ukrainian wealth and assets as well as being a strategic NATO military play upon the border of Russia.
In the early stages, the secessionist movements will consist mostly of Russian speaking people, but the number of Ukrainian speaking people joining the movements will steadily increase. This will not be reported in western media.
The west will continue with its attempts to intimidate and isolate Russia with economic and other sanctions in addition to NATO build ups along the Russian border. This bluff is already recognized by Russia for what it is. While Russia is increasing its military capability and readiness, the real strategic play is in the secessionist movements and grassroots protests against the coup installed regime in Kiev as conditions of daily life begin to erode for the Ukrainian people. Their standard of living will plummet and their life savings will disappear along with their national assets.
Related Articles, Video, Audio & comment
• Civil war looms as fighting rages in eastern Ukraine LIVE UPDATES / RT, dynamically updated
• Arseniy Yatsenyuk resigns from post of Ukrainian prime minister / NYT, 2014.07.24
From the article, "In connection with the breakup of the parliamentary coalition, as well as non-adoption of a number of important bills, I announce my resignation." -- Arseniy Yatsenyuk --
"The premier’s resignation automatically means the resignation of the entire government. But the cabinet members will continue fulfilling their duties until a new coalition is formed in the Rada ... The Verkhovna Rada approved Arseniy Yatsenyuk as new prime minister on February 27 ... Rada deputies said Thursday they believe that Yatsenyuk’s government will fulfill his duties at least until November."
RUSSIA BLINKS - Abandons Eastern Ukrainians wishing alliance with Russia
• Putin Announces Pullback from Ukraine Border / NYT, 2014.05.07
From the article, "President Vladimir V. Putin said on Wednesday that Russia was pulling troops back from the border, and he urged Ukrainian separatists to call off a referendum on sovereignty they had hoped to hold on Sunday ... We think the most important thing now is to launch direct dialogue, genuine, full-fledged dialogue between the Kiev authorities and representatives of southeast Ukraine ... "
• Pro-Russians seize another east Ukraine town [Kostyantynivka] / PressTV, 2014.04.28
From the article, "Pro-Russian protesters have seized another town in eastern Ukraine after capturing the town hall in the Donetsk city of Kostyantynivka (population 80,000). A group of some 20 pro-Russian activists took control of the town hall on Monday and hoisted the flag of the self-declared Donetsk People’s Republic."
• Alleged OSCE Observers [Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)] Held in Slavyansk by Pro-Russian Forces Are Active Duty NATO Military Officers Out of Uniform, Many from Geilenkirchen Intelligence Base Where Awacs Are Flown; Visit Was Sponsored by German Defense Ministry, Which Is Pressuring Osce To Keep Up Attempted Camouflage of Possible Spy Mission-or Worse / Tarpley.net, 2014.04.27
From the article, ".... we should stop calling them OSCE observers because all indications are that they are not .... These are active-duty NATO military officers. They are four from Germany, one from Sweden, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Poland .... they were riding around in OSCE vehicles ... displaying OSCE markings .... when they were captured, there was obviously tremendous pressure exercised by the German Defense Ministry and the whole NATO apparatus on the OSCE to play along with this charade, pretending that they were sent by the OSCE, but it hasn’t worked."
• The End of the New World Order / project-syndicate.org, 2014.04.21
From the article Christopher R. Hill said, "The Ukraine crisis is really a Russian crisis. Ukraine – whatever is eventually left of it – will increasingly become a Western country. Russia is showing no sign that it will follow suit."
-- Christopher R. Hill, former US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asia, was US Ambassador to Iraq, South Korea, Macedonia, and Poland, a US special envoy for Kosovo, a negotiator of the Dayton Peace Accords, and the chief US negotiator with North Korea from 2005-2009. He is currently Dean of the Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver.
Comment by David Sadler: Christopher R. Hill is a shill for the western New World Order. It is little surprise that he sees events in Ukraine from the western perspective which casts Russia's defense of its border, its only warm water port and its immediate sphere of influence as aggression while he views the involvement of the US and NATO in Ukraine's internal affairs as benevolent. It's amazing to see him complain that Russia and Russian people in Ukraine are fighting back against the western coup installed government.
• Top U.S. Diplomat: Russia Has Betrayed the "New World Order" / InfoWars.com, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Top diplomat Christopher R. Hill says that Russia's response to the Ukraine crisis means that Moscow has betrayed the "new world order" it has been a part of for the last 25 years."
• If Kiev started using army, it's serious crime against its people - Putin / VOR, 2014.04.24
From the article Putin is quoted as saying, "If today's regime in Kiev has actually begun using its army against civilians within the country, then that, without a doubt, is a serious crime against its people .... If the current Kyiv authorities have done this [used troops against civilians], they are surely some junta or clique."
• NYT Issues Back Page Retraction On Russian Troops in Ukraine Photos / InfoWars, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Following two days of propaganda centered upon dubious photographs the junta in Kyiv and the war machine media in the United States insist proves the presence of Russian troops in Ukraine, The New York Times has issued a retraction. It is buried on page A9 of the newspaper."
• NY Times Publishes Fabricated Evidence of Russian Troops in Eastern Ukraine / InfoWars, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Photos purporting to show Russian Special Forces operating in Eastern Ukraine were in fact an amateur fabrication on behalf of the post-coup Kiev government yet the New York Times blithely regurgitated them as part of the mass marketing campaign for World War III."
• Kiev military op: Ukrainian army tanks, APCs, troops attack Slavyansk / RT, 2014.04.24
From the article, "Five anti-government protesters have reportedly been killed and one injured in the eastern Ukrainian town of Slavyansk after Kiev authorities sent tanks and armored vehicles against the local population .... armored infantry vehicles are currently heading towards the town of Izyum in the Kharkov Region, not far from Slavyansk .... Ukrainian military Mil Mi-24 and Mi-8 helicopters have been detected in the city of Artyomovsk near Slavyansk."
• Russia says reinforced troops on Ukraine border as precaution / Reuters, 2014.04.19
From the article, "Forgive me but, it (Ukraine) is a country where there has just been a military coup, so naturally any country is going to take particular precautionary measures in terms of ensuring its security." -- Dmitry Peskov, spokesman to Russian President Vladimir Putin
• Pro-Russia separatists take armor, humiliating Ukraine forces / Reuters, 2014.04.16
From the article, "Separatists flew the Russian flag on armored vehicles taken from the Ukrainian army on Wednesday, humiliating a Kiev government operation to recapture eastern towns controlled by pro-Moscow partisans."
• Kiev military op in eastern Ukraine / RT, beginning 2014.04.15 with LIVE UPDATES
From the dynamic article,
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
"The Donetsk Region has defined the questions to be put on the May 11 referendum, stated regional Councilor Irina Popova. There will be just two of them:
"1) Do you support the creation of an independent Donetsk Republic?
"2) Of which state should a Donetsk Republic be part of: Ukraine or the Russian Federation?"
• NATO says, Russia Engaged in Heavy Military Build-up on Ukraine Border / IBT, 2014.04.11
From the article, "Nato has released satellite images showing Russian forces and tanks and fighter jets being amassed on the Ukraine borders – a move that the west fears is Moscow's preparation for military intervention in Ukraine.
"The photographs, taken by commercial satellite imaging company DigitalGlobe, also indicate there are about 40,000 Russian troops present near the tense border.
".... However, a senior Russian military official told RIA Novosti on condition of anonymity the photos were taken during the military drills conducted in 2013 and not in the last week of March 2014 as claimed by Nato."
• Russia says, NATO’s Russian troop build-up satellite images ‘show 2013 drills’ / RT, 2014.04.10
From the article, "The satellite images released by NATO that allegedly show a current build-up of Russian troops near Ukrainian border were taken in August 2013 amid military drills, a source in the General Staff of the Russian Army has said."
• NATO Warns Russia Against Further Intervention / BBC, 2014.04.08
From the article, "NATO has warned Russia that further intervention in Ukraine would be a "historic mistake" with grave consequences. Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Moscow must pull back troops it has massed on the Ukrainian border."
• The 'Crackdown' Begins: Ukraine Launches "Anti-Terrorist" Operations In Eastern Ukraine, Arrests 70 / ZeroHedge, 2014.04.08
From the article, "Despite Russia's veiled threat that any ongoing action against pro-Russian demonstrators had the potential to instigate civil war and bring action by the Russian forces, Ukraine's interior minister Arsen Avakov has announced, Reuters reports, that Ukraine has launched an "anti-terrorist" operation in the eastern city of Kharkiv and about 70 "separatists" have been arrested for seizing the regional administration building."
• US sees Russian agents behind east Ukraine unrest / AFP, 2014.04.08
That would be the pot calling the kettle black.
• Ukraine cracks down on demonstrators; Russia issues warning / LA Times, 2014.04.08
• Donetsk People’s Council Set to Hold Referendum to Join Russia May 11 / RIA, 2014.04.07
From the article, "Donetsk region People’s Council established by local pro-federalization demonstrators on Monday declared its plans to create the republic of Donetsk and join Russia if people so vote during the referendum which is due to take place no later than May 11, RIA Novosti correspondent reported Monday."
• Pro-Russians seize state buildings in eastern Ukraine / AFP, 2014.04.06
From the article, "Activists chanting "Russia!" broke through police lines Sunday and stormed several government buildings in eastern Ukrainian regions seeking independence from Kiev following last month's fall of a Kremlin regime. Clashes in Donetsk and similar rallies in the heavily Russified cities such of Lugansk and Kharkiv provided another reminder to the untested pro-Western leaders in Kiev of the monumental task facing them after their February 22 overthrow of president Viktor Yanukovych."
|KEY UKRAINIAN PLAYERS
|Viktor Yanukovich - AP
Ousted by 2014 coup
|Viktor Yushchenko - AP
Yanukovich in election
|Yulia Tymoshenko - AFP
Former Prime Minister
under Yushchenko before
he dismissed her.
Acting Ukrainian President
former assembly speaker
Installed by 2014 coup
|Arseniy Yatsenyuk - ABC
acting Ukrainian PM
Installed by 2014 coup
|Sergei Aksyonov - AP
Crimean Prime Minister
Photo: Presidential Press and Information Office - The Kremlin
Vladimir Putin addressing State Duma deputies, Federation Council members, heads of Russian regions
and civil society representatives in the Kremlin regarding Russia's treaty of reunification with Crimea.
• Full Transcript of the Address by President of the Russian Federation / Presidential Press and Information Office - The Kremlin, Moscow , 2014.03.18
"Dear friends, we have gathered here today in connection with an issue that is of vital, historic significance to all of us. A referendum was held in Crimea on March 16 in full compliance with democratic procedures and international norms. More than 82 percent of the electorate took part in the vote. Over 96 percent of them spoke out in favour of reuniting with Russia. These numbers speak for themselves."
-- Vladimir Putin, President of Russia --
• Putin signs Crimea treaty / Reuters, 2014.03.18
• VIDEO/AUDIO: Time to grab guns and kill damn Russians: Tymoshenko tape leak
Nestor Shufrych, former deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
and Yulia Tymoshenko, former Ukrainian PM under former President Viktor Yushchenko
From the RT 'about' this audio on YouTube:
"[Former Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko] confirmed the authenticity of the conversation on Twitter, while pointing out that a section where she is heard to call for the nuclear slaughter of the eight million Russians who remain on Ukrainian territory was edited (not present in this clip)."
• Full leaked conversation here.
• The US promises to go to war for more than 54 countries / PressTV, 2014.03.21
• NUKEMAP / Nuclear Secrecy by Alex Wellerstein, nuclear warhead detonatation simulator
Ukraine Self-Determination Secessionist Movement Heads West
• Ukraine's east on fire: Kharkov demands referendum, Donetsk prosecutor’s HQ stormed / RT, 2014.03.16
Photo: People carry a giant Russian flag during a pro-Russian rally in Kharkiv March 16, 2014.(Reuters / Stringer)
Crimea Rejoins Russia legally, peacefully, democratically
• Crimeans overwhelmingly vote to leave Ukraine and join Russia in contentious referendum / Independent, 2014.03.16
• Crimeans Choose to Join Russia in Vote, Exit Poll Shows / Bloomberg, 2014.03.16
• Crimea Referendum Without Major Problems – Observers / REUTERS, 2014.03.16
• Crimean ‘referendum at gunpoint’ is a myth – intl observers / RT, 2014.03.16
• Public rally in support of referendum gathers in Simferopol / VOR, 2014.03.16
• Crimean delegation to fly to Moscow on Monday to apply for joining Russia - regional leader / VOR, 2014.03.16
• US and EU: Making Europeans Suffer is a “Price Worth Paying” to Punish Russia Over Ukraine / infowars, 2014.03.17
• Kremlin: If The US Tries To Hurt Russia's Economy, Russia Will Target The Dollar / testosteronepit, 2014.03.14
• 5 referendums that the West has not taken issue with / RT, 2014.03.14
- Kosovo, South Sudan, The Falklands, Scotland, Catalonia
• Corporate Interests Behind Ukraine Putsch / Consortium News, 2014.03.16
• Red Army masses on Ukraine border: 80,000 troops and missile launchers spark invasion fear / Daily Mail, 2014.03.12
• US war games in Black Sea 'speak in clear voice' to Russia: White House / PressTV, 2014.03.12
• Ukraine parliament delivers ultimatum to Crimea over referendum / Guardian, 2014.03.11
• Russian Paratroopers Hold Massive Drills as Crimea Vote Nears / RIANOVOSTI, 2014.03.11
• Crimea Bans Nationalist, Neo-Nazi Groups / RIANOVOSTI, 2014.03.11
• Crimean parliament guarantees broader rights to Tatar minority / RT, 2014.03.11
• NATO starts air drills close to Ukraine's borders / RT, 2014.03.11
• Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions / Reuters, 2014.03.06
• How the Ukraine crisis ends / opinion By Henry A. Kissinger, Washington Post, 2014.03.05
- Crimea's parliament voted to join Russia
- Obama imposes travel restrictions to U.S. and freezes U.S. assets of unidentified Russians
- Pentagon announces a large-scale air force exercise in Poland
- Vice premier of Crimea nationalizes all state property; adopts Russian ruble; Ukrainian troops declared occupiers and forced to surrender or leave
- "A mission of 35 unarmed military observers from the pan-European Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe was stopped from entering Crimea"
- The EU will codify Ukraine loans and trade agreements before the May 25 Ukrainian elections
- The EU will impose "travel bans and asset freezes on Russian officials, and boycott a planned June Group of Eight summit in ... Sochi" if Russia does not meet EU demands
- "The crisis began in November when Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich, under Russian pressure, turned his back on a trade deal with the EU and accepted a $15 billion bailout from Moscow. That prompted three months of street protests leading to the overthrow of Yanukovich on February 22."
- All quotes and summaries from the article.
Comment by David Sadler:
It takes Henry Kissinger until point number 4 to get to where we knew he was going.
"4. It is incompatible with the rules of the existing world order for Russia to annex Crimea ... Russia would recognize Ukraine’s sovereignty over Crimea. Ukraine should reinforce Crimea’s autonomy in elections held in the presence of international observers. The process would include removing any ambiguities about the status of the Black Sea Fleet at Sevastopol."
It is prudent to make a couple of points concerning Kissinger's efforts to restrict the parameters of the debate to outcomes desired by the West, the EU and the New World Order.
1) Russia is not going to risk its Black Sea fleet's Crimean port at Sevastopol. Period. No amount of the 'art' of compromise is going to change that equation.
2) "The existing world order," as Kissinger calls it, is code for the western banking cartel's global designs upon Russia which Russia is defending itself against on a daily basis.
3) "Eelections held in the presence of international observers," as Kissinger wishes to establish, is code for internal destabilization via tradecraft employing "spread of democracy" weaponry. Russia is now savvy to these techniques and the organizations which deploy them. Some of these organizations include:
'Spearding Democracy' 'Color' 'Velvet' 'Arab Spring' Revolution Organizations
Here is my prediction as to how this is going to 'end.'
- websearch: International Republican Institute (IRI)
- websearch: National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- websearch: National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
- websearch: U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
A) Russia is going to take back Crimea so that that there will be no "ambiguities about the status of the Black Sea Fleet at Sevastopol."
B) The eastern portion of Ukraine may or may not break away and join Russia, but if it chooses to do so, it would be wise for the Ukrainian people to allow this secession to take place peacefully.
If the west continues to push its gambit of encircling Russia to choke it into submission, the Svalbard Global Seed Vault may be put to the test. Russia has no where else to go. Its back is to the wall. It will fight to the death since it has nothing left to lose.
• Russia warns could 'reduce to zero' economic dependency on US / news.yahoo.com, 2014.03.03
• Central Banker Appointed as Prime Minister of Ukraine / infowars, 2014.02.27
• Carney suggests Moscow behind leaked Ukraine call / thehill.com, 2014.02.06
- Post coup Ukrainian Parliament appoints Arseniy Yatsenyuk as the new prime minister
- MNI News reports that US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew advocates quick implementation of, "economic reforms and ... discussions with the IMF following the establishment of the transitional government."
- All quotes and summaries from the article.
• An Important Second Listen to the “F–k the EU” Ukraine Recording / economicpolicyjournal.com, 2014.03.04
- "During the clip, [Assistant US Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt] discuss their desired outcome for the crisis in Ukraine. Now that 3 weeks have passed since the leak and events have developed, it is instructive to listen to the recording once again. (See below.) Keep in mind that this leak was made on February 2, which means the conversation occurred before that date. Viktor Yanukovych did not lose power over the Ukrainian government until more than three weeks later February 24th."
- All quotes and summaries from the article.
• VIDEO/AUDIO: Puppets Maidan
Assistant U.S. Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt
-- Images for: Victoria Nuland, Assistant US Secretary of State
-- Images for: Geoffrey R. Pratt, U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine
-- Images for: Victoria Nuland & Geoffrey R. Pratt
"Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light;
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."
Luke 12:3 (KJV)
• Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape / rt.com, March 05, 2014
- "The snipers who shot at protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders, according to a leaked phone conversation between the EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign affairs minister, which has emerged online."
- "'And second, what was quite disturbing, this same Olga [Bogomolets] told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides,' the Estonian FM stressed."
- "The Estonian FM has described the whole sniper issue as 'disturbing' and added, 'it already discredits from the very beginning' the new Ukrainian power."
- "He stressed that the Ukrainian people don't trust the Maidan leaders, with all the opposition politicians slated to join the new government 'having dirty past.'"
- "The file was reportedly uploaded to the web by officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to ousted President Viktor Yanukovich who hacked Paet's and Ashton's phones."
- All quotes and summaries from the article.
• VIDEO/AUDIO: Breaking: Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet and Catherine Ashton
Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Urmas Paet and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton
"Published on Mar 5, 2014
"Officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to the ousted President Viktor Yanukovich have hacked phones of Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs Urmas Paet and High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton and leaked their conversation to the web. The officials discuss their impressions of what's happening in the country after the revolution. The gist of it is that Ukrainian people have no trust in any of the leaders of Maidan. However the most striking thing of all is the fact which concerns the use of force during the revolution, particularly the snipers who killed both protesters and officers of the riot police. Mr. Paet reveals astonishing information which confirms the rumours that the snipers were employed by the leaders of Maidan."
-- Audio file info posted to YouTube
-- Images for: Urmas Paet, Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
-- Images for: Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
-- Images for: Catherine Ashton & Urmas Paet
• Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of leaked call on Kiev snipers / rt.com, March 05, 2014
• Ukraine Fast Facts And Timeline / foxct.com (modified)
- "The [Estonian foreign affairs minister, Urmas Paet] has confirmed the recording of his conversation with EU foreign policy chief is authentic. Urmas Paet said that snipers who shot at protesters and police in Kiev were hired by Maidan leaders."
- "During the conversation, Paet stressed that 'there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition.' According to the Estonian FM, 'all the evidence shows' that the 'same snipers' at Maidan were shooting at people from both sides – the police and the protesters."
- All quotes and summaries from the article.
Original source foxct timeline here.
The timeline below is from foxct.com with slight modifications and additions.
2004.11.21: Yanukovych is officially declared the winner of the presidential run-off race. Independent election monitors allege fraud.
2004.12.03: Ukraine's Supreme Court rules the previous run-off election invalid and orders a new run-off.
2004.12.26: Yushchenko wins the run-off presidential election with about 52% of the vote.
2005.mm.dd: Yushchenko is sworn in as president.
2005.02.04: Tymoshenko is approved as prime minister by parliment.
2005.09.dd: President Yushchenko fires prime minister Tymoshenko.
2007.12.18: Tymoshenko returns as prime minister.
2010.01.17: Presidential elections are held. President Yushchenko: 5%, Yanukovych: 35%, Tymoshenko: 25%. Run-off scheduled.
2010.02.14: Presidential run-off elections are held. Yanukovych: 48.95%, Tymoshenko: 45.47%. Tymoshenko alleges fraud
2010.03.dd: Tymoshenko loses position as prime minister.
2011.10.dd: Tymoshenko found guilty of 'abusing her office' over a 2009 gas deal with Gazprom. She is sentenced to seven years in prison.
2013.11.21: Yanukovych backs out of a trade deal with the European Union due to pressure from Russia. Street protests begin in Kiev.
2013.12.17: Russian President Putin agrees to buy $15 billion of Ukraine’s debt and reduce the price of natural gas supplied to the country.
2014.01.16: Yanukovych signs laws restricting the right to protest. This leads to large numbers of protesters in Kiev and clashes with police.
2014.01.28: Laws restricting the right to protest are repealed.
2014.02.18: Violence breaks out between protestors and security forces, leaving around 100 dead.
2014.02.21: Yanukvych's powers as president reduced.
2014.02.22: President Yanukovych says he’s leaving Kiev because of a 'coup.'
2014.02.22: Former Prime Minister Tymoshenko is freed from prison.
2014.02.22: Ukrainian parliament votes to oust President Yanukovych.
2014.02.23: Ukrainian parliament appoints parliament speaker Oleksandr Turchynov as interim president.
2014.02.24: Post coup Ukraine issues an arrest warrant for ousted President Yanukovych.
2014.03.15: Crimeans vote to join Russia.
2014.03.18: Russian President Vladimir Putin signs treaty joining Crimea to Russia.
2014.05.25: Scheduled Ukrainian elections.
• A Quiet (election) War In the Ukraine / David Sadler, 2004.11.27
March 3, 2014
Clearing the Decks for 2014
by David Sadler
The front page has been cleared in anticipation of a busy 2014 in world events. See the 'Front Page Archive' link in the upper right hand corner for previous front page stories. Many of these stories will have in them comments embedded from this author. For full articles by this author see the 'Outside the Box' link.
America needs to bring its troops home from all over the world, now.
"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."
-- President Eisenhower, January 1961 –
"War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses … I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.”
-- Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, on Interventionism, Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933 –
"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."
-- George Washington (1732-1799), U.S. general, president. speech, Sept. 17, 1796. Farewell Address, vol. 35, The Writings of George Washington, ed. John C. Fitzpatrick (1940). --
"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none."
-- Thomas Jefferson noninterventionist foreign policy position, 1801 inaugural address --
"...Commerce, which if properly managed, will be a better instrument for obliging the interested nations of Europe to treat us with justice."
--Thomas Jefferson (1797) --
"I have ever deemed it fundamental for the United States never to take active part in the quarrels of Europe. Their political interests are entirely distinct from ours. Their mutual jealousies, their balance of power, their complicated alliances, their forms and principles of government, are all foreign to us. They are nations of eternal war."
-- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), U.S. president. Letter, June 11, 1823, to President James Monroe --
"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She well knows that by one enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standards of freedom. The fundamental maxims of her policy would insensibly change from liberty to force....""
-- John Quincy Adams (1821) --
"The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible."
-- George Washington –
"Whatever it is that the government does, sensible Americans would prefer that the government do it to somebody else. This is the idea behind foreign policy."
-- P.J. (Patrick Jake) O'Rourke (b. 1947), U.S. journalist. "Very Foreign Policy," Parliament of Whores (1991) --
Related articles by this author:
• Outside the Box
• Oil Wars: Part 1
• Oil Wars: Part 2
• A Quiet (election) War In the Ukraine
• The Energy Model Must Change
Photo copyright 2006 David Sadler / Yaking the Potomac River through Washington, D.C.
Pentagon on far bank
Locations of visitors to this site plotted on world map.
Click on map to register your location.
Then click 'Map with smaller clustrs' for more detail.
Your location should appear within a week.
All locations are CLEARED each year in June.
Compare cluster to Earth lights...
Front Page A R C H I V E S
Outside the Box
Earth & Moon from Galileo spacecraft as it was leaving Earth space. Photo: NASA; All mission costs paid for by the American taxpayer.
All material on this website is authored and copyrighted by David Sadler unless otherwise noted. Individual articles and comments may be reposted and reprinted as long as the author is given full credit and a link is provided to this website. david-sadler.org is not responsible for the content of linked external websites. Quoted portions of articles are posted under Fair Use. Thank you...