|SFC Link Home|
- Gen. Tommy Franks -
into the context of what we think we know."
- David Sadler -
telling the truth
is a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell -
|What someone doesn't want you to publish is journalism. All else is publicity. - Carlton Meyer -|
Report government corruption to the FBI
You better watch this first though. Sibel Edmonds tells how she became the 'criminal' for reporting government corruption.
"The state is the great fiction by which everybody tries to live at the expense of everyone else."
-- Frederic Bastiat --
"The American Republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."
-- Alexis de Tocqueville --
• Founding Documents
• Bill of Rights
• 101 questions for candidates
• U.S. National Archives & Records
• Jury Rights: | FIJA | Jury Handbook
• Federal News Service // Transcripts Online
• Historical Writings
• US History
• The Law // Bastiat
• The Bastiat Collection / free download pdf
• Elite theory // definition
• Who governs? democracy and power in an American city // Robert Alan Dahl
• Crockett on the Power to Make Charitable Donations
Societal Control Mechanisms
Extra-Constitutional societal control in a 'law abiding' society is instituted through the implementation of law. Bastiat calls this 'legal plunder.' The concept is that what is being done is criminal and destructive of the very liberties enshrined in founding documents such as the US Constitution, however, the criminal and anti-constitutional policy/treaty/law/rule/regulation is accepted because it is 'the law.' Therefore, we observe policies/treaties/laws/rules/regulations being implemented that are clearly criminal, unconstitutional and otherwise a direct attack upon the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of the People at large.
These attacks are allowed because they are 'legal' and because the controlled populations are conditioned to accept any abuse that is 'legal.' Why this conditioning is so affective is due to several factors among which are: the people do not wish to run afoul of the law; do not wish to appear to be 'trouble-makers' or hold 'anti-government' views; are too ignorant or lazy to be aware of their socio-political environment; lack the courage to defend themselves and their families from the attacks of other people working for the state and/or from persons or groups who have 'legally' or illegally usurped or co-opted the power of the state.
Grand conspiracies to develop the schemes and to map out the strategy by which societal control can be realized then becomes very practical for those wishing to control society and exploit its labor and wealth. All that is required is for these conspirators to gain control of the mechanisms by which the society is informed, educated, controlled and governed. The result is indeed a criminal conspiracy to conduct ‘legal plunder.’
-- David Sadler --
• USA PATRIOT ACT / full text / This 'law' is clearly unconstitutional. It is clearly a direct attack upon the constitutional protections of the individual and the various states that the founders envisioned. That this law still stands years after the 9/11 event that 'enabled' its passage, is clear evidence that the United States of America is administered by an extra-constitutional and criminal government.
• Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars // author unknown. One of the most remarkable documents. As a former software developer, I would like to have been a part of this software project. As a person devoted to liberty and privacy, I'm conflicted by that desire.
• Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion / Similar to Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars in many respects. Quite old and accurate in the mechanisms of societal control being imposed upon all industrialized nations. It doesn't matter whether or not these Protocols are of Zionist origin. It is generally accepted they are, but we ascribe no 'origin' to them. They are included here simply because they mirror reality regardless of who authored them and represent a socio-political and economic battle plan to oppress the mass of the people. This battle plan can be observed today. It is being executed with precise control and cold-blooded pre-meditation.
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that i will support and defend the constitution of the united states against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that i will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that i will obey the (constitutional and lawful) orders of the president of the united states and the (constitutional and lawful) orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the uniform code of military justice. So help me God."
All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 164, 176. (1803)
"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, 491.
"An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; it affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never beenpassed." Norton vs. Shelby County, 118 US 425, 442.
• Open Secrets // campaign finance
• National Commision on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
• Open Congress
• Thomas // Federal Legislation
• Congress.org // Lookups
• FirstGov // Federal Lookups
• US House
• US Senate (rollcalls)
• IL General Assembly // IL State Legislation
• IL Compiled Statutes
• IL Government Services Links
• IL Redistricting Maps
• Campaign FEC // Federal Election Commission
• Campaign IL SBE // IL State Board of Elections
US Congressional districts
• True Lies by Taalam Acey
• Let America Be America Again By Langston Hughes
• Lives in the Balance by Jackson Browne - Video (WMV)
• Bush Flash
• Clay Bennett
• Iraq Scenario
• Mark Fiore [liberation]
• Steve Bell
• Ted Rall
• Tom Tomorrow: [This Modern World] [Working For Change]
- The President's Favorite Sandwich by Tom Tomorrow
- Penguin hates the troops! by Tom Tomorrow
Presidential Campaign Commercials 1952-2004 // article - site
The Skeleton Closet // character DOES matter
IRS & Tax Code
The 861 Evidence // IRS expose presentation
GOP Illinois // Illinois GOP // Schedule
GOP Leadership Council
GOP Liberty Caucus // RLC
GOP National // RNC
GOP Republican Assembly of Illinois
GOP IL College Republican Federation
GOP IL Fed Of Republican Women
GOP IL State Fed of Teenage Republicans
Democratic National Committee // DNC
Right to Carry
Utah Concealed Carry (BCI) / 801.965.4445
Illinois FOID Application
crim advisor / gun law summary by state
Petitions & Boycotts
• the Petition Site
Learn how to exercise your economic power just like the Big Boys. VOTE with your money!
• U.S. Office of Antiboycott Compliance
The Office of Antiboycott Compliance is a special interest organization given governmental status and paid for by the American taxpayer.
"In 1977, Congress passed a law creating the Office of Antiboycott Compliance within the Department of Commerce, in response to the Arab boycott of Israel. The law prohibits U.S. persons from taking certain actions in support of an unsanctioned foreign boycott against a country that is friendly to the United States. Because Israel is an ally of the United States, and our government does not sanction the Arab boycott of Israel, the law prohibits actions that further or support the Arab League boycott of Israel."
-- BoycottWatch.org --
It is not difficult to come to a common sense judgment as to which special interests are being protected by this tax payer funded 'government' entity. This is unacceptable and will be challenged in the new emerging political paradigm.
• Boycott NAMBLA Books
• Boycott NAMBLA Newsletters
Lobbies Worth Supporting
• American Lands Council
"The Mission of the American Lands Council is to secure local control of western public lands by transferring federal public lands ... through the Transfer of Public Lands (TPL) to local stewardship."